New Generation Analyzer for Legacy DS1 & DS3 Networks
The NetProbe 2000 T1T3 is newest handheld on the market for testing the legacy DS1 and DS3 networks. It includes all features for T1 and T3 BERT and T1 physical layer testing. Automated line monitoring performs autocheck of essential alarms and errors.
- Smallest and lightest handheld analyzer currently on the market designed with the same technology as used in the smart phones, with expected 10 year life cycle
- Ergonomically shaped for long term holding in the palm of a hand
- Supersize Li-Ion-Polymer battery for up to 10 hour uninterruptable operation
- Fast interaction and operation due to the latest generation ARM processor
- Intuitive presentation of test results I text and histograms
- Powerful test result dBase storage with on screen review or ability to export to USB.
- Bright white touch screen LCD
- Easily software upgradeable to include E1 and E3, VoIP, IPTV, Datacom V-series.
- Reduced ownership cost by combining base DS1 and DS3 features and optional IP features