New Generation Analyzer for IPTV Field Service
The NetProbe 2000 IPTV is the newest, state-of-the-art handheld analyzer on the market for field testing of IPTV customer services. It emulates a Set Top Box for Multicast and VOD channels. The dual Ethernet interface provides pass through mode for monitoring up to 100 mbps of IPTV traffic.
- Smallest and lightest handheld analyzer currently on the market designed with the same technology as used in the smart phones, with expected 10 year life cycle
- Ergonomically shaped for long term holding in the palm of a hand
- Supersize Li-Ion-Polymer battery for up to 10 hour uninterruptable operation
- Fast interaction and operation due to the latest generation ARM processor
- Intuitive presentation of test results I text and histograms
- Powerful test result dBase storage with on screen review or ability to export to USB.
- Bright white touch screen LCD
- Easily software upgradeable to include VoIP, WiFi and Gigabit testing.
- Reduced ownership cost by combining triple or quad play testing features.